Function Description: As Cyber Defence Advisor you will carry the following responsibilities:
- Network security expert
- Working knowledge of entire TCP/IP or OSI network protocol stack, including major protocols such as IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, FTP, and SSH.
- Good understanding of IT security technology and processes (secure networking, web infrastructure, WinTEL, UNIX, etc.);
- Security Incident Management; CSIRT
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional CISSP;
- Web Application Security Development. (OWASP);
- Working knowledge of popular cryptography algorithms and protocols: AES, RSA, MD5, SHA, Kerberos, SSL/TLS, Diffe Hellman.
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude,strong time management.
- Good Communication and Influencing skills.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.
- Strong intuition and ability to think “outside the box”.
- Attention to detail while seeing the bigger picture.
- Ability to provide on-the-job training and knowledge sharing to other analysts.
- Solid sense of integrity and identification with the mission.
- Ability to process large amounts of information
If you think that your profile fits to these requirements, please send us your CV or share the job to a friend who can be interested.